personal views on movies... and some other things

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2 news

      This could easily be a "Posters I want on my wall" article because the character posters from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt2 are really good (except maybe the Voldemort one which I don't particularly like) and I wouldn't mind having them in my room (although being an adult it would like kind of weird). The film is coming out on July 14th in Greece (15th in USA) and being a massive Harry Potter fan, I honestly can't wait. 


Harry Potter
Hermione Granger
Ron Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Draco Malfoy
Severus Snape
Bellatrix Lestrange
Lord Voldemort

     In addition to all these, a new clip was released during the MTV Movie Awards (which, allow me to say that have to stop giving everything to the awful Twilight films). The clip is full of spoilers as it shows a scene near the end of the film and whoever hasn't read the book and doesn't want to be spoiled, should avoid it. For all the others, though, here it is:



Share on Google Plus

0 σχόλια :

Post a Comment