personal views on movies... and some other things

The new Harry Potter footage is looking goooood!!!

     First of all, let me make something known, because in the following months is going to become really clear. I am a huge Harry Potter fan!!!! I own every book in the series in two languages (both in greek and in english, ) I've seen all the movies more than once (even though i honestly believe that some of them are not particularly good). However this is what to be a fan of something. Sometimes you get obsessed! And although the years of my strong obsession are over, the passion for the material still remains. So, naturally, I always squeak when I watch a trailer.
     Getting to the point, a clip with some footage from the second part of the final chapter has been released and it is great. It has more Snape in it, which is always good because in any case Alan Rickman rocks, it shows more action scenes as, hopefully, this is going to be a really action-packed movie, and is it shows some of the scenes that only a reader of the book can recognize because they were some scenes that caused tears.
July can't come soon enough! 
If you want to check when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes to your country check this list as it gets more and more informed as the months go by: Release Dates.
Share on Google Plus

2 σχόλια :

  1. Harryyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Like Like LIke Like!!!!!
    I want july be the next month please!!!!!
    Em;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete