personal views on movies... and some other things

Disney is Back!!

                                                                                       
     I might have been late..really late... but I finally saw Tangled. And all I can say is "WOW"!!! Disney is really back! We all know that Pixar has been the most successful animation studio of the past 10+ years and a vast majority of it's films are in the top 20 of my favourite animated films but Disney is another thing. 
     At last, Disney has made a film that can only be compared with the previous "fairy tale" films like Cinderella, The little mermaid and Alladin. Rapunzel was a delightful new princess, Flynn was a great and funny hero, the horse and the chameleon were so cute and hilarious, even the bad witch was frightening enough! During Tangled I found myself laughing out loud numerous times and I even shed a tear or two, something that hasn't happened since The Lion King (1994). Wow! It took Disney 16 years to get there but they finally did manage to get back! I hope their next film is going to be as fresh (which it was, despite it's clishe story plot) and as humorous and delightful as Tangled!
Share on Google Plus

0 σχόλια :

Post a Comment