personal views on movies... and some other things

First "Hunger Games" teaser!!

           Hunger Games is a best-selling young-adult science fiction book by Suzanne Collins, the first of a trilogy. Naturally, the next step for a best-selling book nowadays is a movie adaptation. Lionsgate is the studio that has the rights and the first trailer of the film which will be released on March of 2012, was shown yesterday at the MTV's Video Music Awards. 
              I consider myself an enthusiastic reader of the books, not a fan, just an avid reader. The first novel is my favourite of the series, the 2nd and 3rd not so much. I honestly feel that Collins lost it somewhere, but that's just me. So, being a reader, this teaser must be exciting for me.. Right?....... Well, not so much. It is nothing exciting. It just shows the lead girl of the series, Katniss Everdeen (Winter Bone's Jennifer Lawrence) running around in one of the most important scenes in the book, yes, that just doesn't seem that important in the trailer. But, ok, it is just a teaser. We'll be waiting for the actual trailer in some months' time.


Share on Google Plus

0 σχόλια :

Post a Comment