personal views on movies... and some other things

Memorable movie scenes No. 2

        Jurassic Park (1993) is my all-time-favourite movie. Sure, there are others that are better, more classy, more important and more serious and sure, I love them too, but this is the only film that I can watch and re-watch numerous times without getting tired of it. It is entertaining, it is adventurous, it has the much-needed ecological message ("don't mess with nature" and "life finds its way"), it stars great actors (Sam Neill and Richard Attenborough), it has a beautiful music score by the legendary John Williams, it has some of the greatest visual effects of all time (I dare you to watch it and not to think that it could be a 2011 movie) and it has dinosaurs for God's sake! No wonder why Steven Spielberg is one of my favourite directors (if not my favourite). 
         There are many scenes in Jurassic Park that are memorable, but I think that the first time Alan Grant (Sam Neill), and we, lay eyes on a dinosaur is the most memorable scene ever! Enjoy:



Share on Google Plus

0 σχόλια :

Post a Comment