personal views on movies... and some other things

Posters I Want on my Wall

     Every now and then, I come by a new -or older- poster that I find so intriguing, artistic, interesting and beautiful that I can't help but want to hang it on my -hypothetical and extremely huge- wall. 
      Just a few days ago the new poster for Christopher Nolan's new film was released by Paramount and boy, isn't it great! Nolan's new film is called Interstellar and it is a sci-fi story about black holes, relativity, gravity and their effect on time. It is also the story of a family, though, and that's all we know about this new mysterious Nolan creation.
      The tagline for the poster is equally intriguing: "Mankind was born on Earth. It was never meant to die here"


The film stars Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Bill Irwin, Ellen Burstyn, John Lithgow, Topher Grace, Wes Bentley, Matt Damon and Michael Caine.

The teaser trailer was released a few months ago and as we've learned the new and possibly more informative trailer will play in front of Godzilla. And now, we wait.


Share on Google Plus

0 σχόλια :

Post a Comment