personal views on movies... and some other things

Posters I want on my Wall

It's been a long time since I last saw a poster that impressed me so much that I would like to own it and have it on my wall to admire. Every now and then I present to you one -either new or old- that is so well-made and unique that should be mentioned for its artistic beauty. Today, I have chosen a poster from the marketing campaign of the latest Quentin Tarantino movie The Hateful Eight.
The 8th film by Tarantino is the story of a bounty hunter, his prisoner and the people they meet in a cabin on a snowy mountain in Wyoming. They all have secrets, they all have nefarious motives but they all have a good damn reason to come up here. 
The Hateful Eight stars Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Walton Goggins, Demian Bishir, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern and Channing Tatum.
Come back tomorrow to read our review. 
Share on Google Plus

0 σχόλια :

Post a Comment